Today is a day of celebration. That’s right. One year ago today I published my very first blog post. It’s been a fabulous, fun journey and I’m SO GRATEFUL to you, my readers, for, well, reading my nonsense. Huzzah!
Because a birthday is nothing without presents, I’m doing a giveaway! I’ve had some tricks up my sleeve since BlogHer. While I was in the land of swag, I did not forget my faithful little bookworms! First things first. While at BlogHer I was afforded the opportunity to see a new movie called Austenland. I can’t tell you if it was any good or not, because due to things running behind schedule (cough cough Queen Latifah) I arrived once the film was already 20 minutes in. However! The ladies running the booth felt for my plight (they obviously had your best interest at heart as well.) They allowed me to take home this BEAUTIFUL t-shirt, for the dedicated Austenites among us.
But that’s not all! You’ll also win these kickass pins showing your undying adoration for Rainbow Rowell! Fangirl and Eleanor and Park could be emblazoned on your breast from here to eternity. I know, can hardly contain yourself at this point…
Seriously, how cool are those?! I also managed to snag y’all a copy of the super sweet Walking Dead novelization. It talks about that sneakiest of sneaks, the Governor. You know I can’t get enough zombie lore and gore!
You will also receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. Oh you didn’t hear that? I said, YOU ALSO GET A $25 AMAZON GIFT CARD!!! And an official Words for Worms bookmark (I had too many printed, okay? You read. You need bookmarks. Don’t lie.)
So, how do you win this amazing prize package of awesomeness?!?! Be a US resident. I’m so very sorry to my super amazing international readers, but shipping, you know? Here’s how to enter:
1. “Like” Words for Worms on Facebook (if you already like me, FREE entry for you!) https://www.facebook.com/WordsForWorms
2. Follow me on Twitter! @KatieBelle1121 (Again, if you already follow, FREE ENTRY!)
3. Share this contest with your Facebook friends! (Be sure to tag Words for Worms so I can see it!)
4. Tweet about the contest (Be sure to include my Twitter handle so I can count it!)
5. Leave an awesome comment on this blog telling me your favorite Words for Worms post! (I know, it’s completely self serving, but I’m curious, and there’s only so much that can be written on the evils of coleslaw.)
I will announce a winner on Monday, August 19th. Good luck!