Today is a very BIG DAY. 6 months ago today, I started up this insane little corner of the internet known as Words for Worms. It is my blog’s half birthday! You know what else? This is my CENTENNIAL post! That’s right, 100 posts of pure bookish ridiculousness now exist. I am SO GLAD I started blogging! The whole blogging community has been so cool and supportive. All you glorious bookworms have been AMAZING. Today, I LOVE EVERYTHING! In the spirit of gratitude, I’m hosting a giveaway. Free stuff, from me to you.
Words for Worms Happiness Hullabaloo Prize Package includes…
1. $15 Starbucks Gift Card (because I purchased spare gift cards during the holidays so I’d never be caught giftless… But I don’t go to Starbucks very often.)
2. $25 Amazon Gift Card. So you can buy books! (At least in theory. I’m not going to stalk your purchases or anything. Or am I?!)
3. A mysterious DOUBLE from my Mom’s book collection. (If you don’t know why this is significant, click here.)
4. A fake check written out for ELEVENTY BILLION DOLLARS. (It’s not a real number…yet. Of course, even if it becomes a real number it will still be a fake check, so. You know.)
5. Something with penguins on it! (Because I’m me! And PENGUINS!)
Despite the lack of diamonds and bacon, how excited are you right now? Now for the RULES. Don’t worry, there are only two.
Rule 1: Be over 18. I can’t be held responsible for what’s in my mother’s book collection. (Kidding, but really. Be an adult.)
Rule 2: Live in the US or Canada. I adore my international readers, really I do. I just can’t be shipping things to other continents. It’s expensive. And I don’t know how. Come to think of it, I don’t know how to ship to Canada either, but I’m willing to look stupid in a post office for YOU, my friends from the Great White North.
How can you enter to win this magical mystery giveaway? You will be entered for doing any or all of the following:
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me your opinions on coleslaw. (The correct opinion is that coleslaw is icky, but dissenting voices will not be penalized.)
2. Like my Facebook page!
3. Share this post with your Facebook friends!
4. Follow me on Twitter! @KatieBelle1121
5. Tweet this post!
You could theoretically get your name into this drawing 5 times! I will be tallying the entries and choosing a winner via a random number generator, because I’m fair and stuff. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, January 16th. Share, share, share! Win, win, win! Thank you all for being awesome!!!