It’s Tuesday again, and you know we gotta celebrate THAT, right? What better way to get our Tuesday on than creating a list with The Broke and the Bookish? I’m excited about this week’s prompt, “top ten book related problems.” Bust out the hashtags, y’all, it’s time to talk about #BookwormProblems.
1. Most of my conversations begin with “I read a book once where…”
2. I’ve already read most of what my book club chooses.
3. I mispronounce words because I’ve only read them, not necessarily heard them in conversation. (Like so.)
4. My books seem to spontaneously multiply. It’s like the classics are hooking up with the historical fiction and having beautiful book offspring.
5. Few people in my day-to-day life appreciate my (often obscure) literary references.
6. I feel like an evil mad scientist when I convince people to read Outlander and they get hooked on it. It’s like I’m spreading the greatest virus EVER.
7. The fashion industry has yet to accept my time-turner-as-statement-necklace campaign.
8. The fact that Hogwarts isn’t real has caused me anguish on a number of occasions. (Ravenclaw, REPRESENT!)
9. My dream home includes a library with a sliding ladder. If I owned a million dollar house it still wouldn’t be dreamy enough without the sliding ladder.
10. I become irrationally attached to fictional characters.
Alright Bookworms, I know you’ve got them. What are some of YOUR #BookwormProblems?!
*If you make a purchase through a link on this site, I will receive a small commission.*