Welcome to the home of The Fellowship of the Worms! The Fellowship is the official book club of the Words for Worms blog, and it is BURSTING with awesome. Each month or two a new book is chosen. At a predetermined date, discussion questions will be posted. These questions will cover THE WHOLE BOOK, so if you want to avoid spoilers, I suggest you avoid the Fellowship posts (OR, read the book and participate! It’s the MOST FUN, I promise!) I will also include a Linky where other bloggers (or readers who start free blogs specifically because they really love answering the random and ridiculous questions I put forth) can link their own posts to join in the discussion. There is no membership requirement. Like a normal book club, you can show up and join in the chat even if you haven’t read the book. We’re flexible that way. Enjoy a libation, a dessert, and a good book! SWAG is available at the Words for Worms Zazzle Store HERE if anyone is so inclined. Tell them Wormy McSmartypants sent you. If you have suggestions for book selections or anything else you’d like to mention, please email Katie at email@example.com.
- Date: July 8th, 2013. Book Choice: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.
- Date: August 15, 2013. Book Choice: The Shadow of The Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafron.
- Date: September 16, 2013, Book Choice: Attachments by Rainbow Rowell.
- Date: October 14, 2013, Book Choice: The Passage by Justin Cronin.
- Date: November 18, 2013, Book Choice: Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier.
- Date: December 16, 2013, Book Choice: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows.
- Date: February 10, 2014, Book Choice: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion.
- Date: March 31, 2014, Book Choice: The House Girl by Tara Conklin.
- Date: May 30, 2014, Book Choice: Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen.
- Date: July 18, 2014, Book Choice: The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin.
- Date: September 12, 2014, Book Choice: We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
- Date: October 31, 2014, Book Choice: ‘Salem’s Lot by Stephen King